Mechanical Engineer BSc + MSc
We are looking for mechanical engineers BSc + MSc to strengthen our team and be part of a growing, global market-leading family business.
We develop cutting-edge technologies in-house for use throughout our portfolio using robotics, vision, servos, and much more. We are at a critical stage of deployment of technology for which we need smart, creative engineers for 3D design, prototyping, testing, and standardizing new concepts in a production environment as well as project management.
In this role, you will be supporting the design of all flexographic machines at AV Flexologic BV.
What are you going to do?
- Support engineering design for correct 3D models and workshop drawings for all flexographic machines, under the supervision of the engineering manager;
- Support of producing, building & installing the machines.
- Support in feedback machine errors to service support, production & engineering team;
- Supporting the production team on the work floor;
- Improving current design;
- Product Owner of a specific machine or machine line.
What do we need from you to complement the team?
- Knowledge of mechanical designing;
- Knowledge about manufacturing processes;
- Solidwork Cad;
- Solidworks PDM is a pre;
- Project managament is a pre,
- 2-5 yrs experience as an engineer
- Mechanical Engineering degree (HBO)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Team player
- Trouble shooting
- Customer focussed
What do we have to offer?
- Combination of activity in the office & regular business travel;
- A good, pleasant, and informal working atmosphere;
- Room for own initiative, independence and accountability;
- Competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Excellent pension plan.
For questions about the position, you can contact our HR Manager, Suzanne de Jongh via; firstname.lastname@example.org or 0172-503619.